Fin in a Waste of Waters

"These moments of escape are not to be despised. They come too seldom....Leaning over this parapet I see far out a waste of water. A fin turns....I note under 'F.,' therefore, 'Fin in a waste of waters.' I, who am perpetually making notes in the margin of my mind for some final statement, make this mark, waiting for some winter's evening." (from Woolf's THE WAVES)

18 July 2006

First Post

This post is just to test if I set this up correctly. Cheryl & Holly, you've inspired me to start blogging again (and it's likely that you'll be the only two to read it, so the pressure's on!).

I promise to write something meaningful soon.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging. I think the caption under your title is pretty meaningful! :-) I'm going to have to take mind up a notch with competition like you! :-)

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tessa - More than 2 people will read your blog. And I am not adding this post just to prove you wrong. While you and Holly inspired each other at the library, I watched silently and waited to see the wonderful things you would achieve. Anyone who has been through all you have (and are) is destined for more than mediocrity.
Keep the posts coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home